4/5 April – Rutland SC – Cancelled
After much careful deliberation, the Hurricane Class Association has decided to make the difficult decision not to run Act 1 as part of the travellers series.
Having reviewed latest guidance, it does not seem appropriate to run a national level event when we know that there are members who are concerned about the implications of the virus on themselves and their loved ones.
By taking this decision now, we hope it will give you time to prepare for Acts two (at Thorpe bay 23/24 May) and three (at Starcross 27/28 June)
We will of course, give updates on each event closer to the time.
As of this morning, Rutland is still running their cat open and if you wish to still race then please keep up to date with the sailing club to ensure you avoid a long drive for no racing.
We hope in the meantime that you get out on your Hurricanes at home as there is nothing better to relax the mind, than a day on the water. If you do please share the photos on our Facebook page, we all want to see you enjoying your Hurricanes! Most of all keep safe.
Hopefully see you soon,
Ben & the Hurricane Class Committee